New Brunswick is far from being visited, but certainly a place not to be missed.
- New Brunswick Facts
- NEW BRUNSWICK – Lodging, Sights, Things to Do and Food
New Brunswick Facts
- Main towns and villages that make up New Brunswick: Saint John, Edmundston, Bathurst, Fredericton, Moncton.
- Time zones include: Atlantic Standard Time (AST).
- Most populated cities: Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, Quispamsis-Rothesay.
Geographical places to note
- Mountains to see: Mount Carleton, Appalachia, Sugarloaf Mountain, Big Bald Mountain, Chamcook Mountain, Colonels Mountain.
- Moncton is home to Centennial Park.
- Notable bodies of water include Reversing Falls, Miramichi River, Saint John River, Canaan River, Hammond River, and Magaguadavic River.
- New Brunswick is home to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
THE MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS IN NEW BRUNSWICK
NEW BRUNSWICK – Lodging, Sights, Things to Do and Food
Budget accommodations in New Brunswick are easy to find when looking for affordable housing in the state. These accommodations offer basic amenities and clean rooms that meet the needs of their guests.
Mid-range accommodations are available throughout New Brunswick at reasonable rates. They offer the perfect combination of value for money and comfort. Plus, they have larger rooms than their budget counterparts.
Top of the line
The upscale accommodations are the most luxurious in New Brunswick and feature large rooms with world-class amenities including swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs and other state-of-the-art facilities.
New Brunswick Tourist Guides
Main tourist sites in New Brunswick
New Brunswick is home to wonderful sites and attractions including the splendid Fundy National Park of Canada, the beautiful Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park, the beautiful Kouchibouguac National Park, Roosevelt Campobello International Park, the New Brunswick Museum, the Fundy Trail Parkway , Parlee Beach and more.
Things To Do In New Brunswick
There are plenty of activities to do in New Brunswick, like hiking the Fundy Trail Parkway, whale watching from St. Andrews-by-the-Sea, and the beauty of the Kingsbrae Botanical Garden.
Food to discover in New Brunswick
Best Foods in New Brunswick
New Brunswick is known for its delicious and flavorful cuisine, such as shredded poutine, chicken fricot and fried clams. The province is also home to the region’s signature restaurants.
We hope you like the items we recommend and discuss! TheTravel has affiliate and sponsored partnerships, so we receive a revenue share from some of your purchases. This will not affect the price you pay and helps us provide the best product recommendations.